Enterprise Inside SalesPrimary Location Zurich, Additional Locations Date posted 02/14/2019
Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a new team member who is defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. We are looking for a hunter to drive new business with enterprise customers as part of our Inside Sales Team!
As an Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager working from our Zurich office you will be supporting the Enterprise Account Managers as well as the Business Partner by creating proposals etc. to sell McAfee Solutions to a defined set of Enterprise accounts. You will be performing together with the Enterprise Account Manager, account mgmt. responsibilities, as well as penetrating new organizations within given accounts where opportunities exist.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the role:
- Responsible for selling company products (through channels) and performing account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new opportunities by outbound calls or internet engagement.
- Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
- Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
- Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with McAfee.
- Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- Helping/Supporting the Channel Partners in all “selling” aspects.
- Business Development
- Customer Engagement
- Demonstrated Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated Enterprise Customer experience
- Strong communication and Account management skills, good knowledge of principles and methods for showcasing, promoting and selling products and solutions.
- A technology background would be preferred however not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided.
- Demonstrate comfort executing live call-handling in an Inside Sales environment.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- A willingness to work and play-to win with us.
- A passion for finding new ways to keep our customers safe in the digital world
- Language: German/English – French is a benefit
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (Switzerland)